Thursday, January 24, 2013

called to serve....

After the the one day delay due to a monday holiday the call finally arrived. She was sweating bullets because we thought she would have to wait till 8 to open it. God provided snow, and my classes were canceled so we were able to open it up much earlier. 
Thank goodness. 


Madi has been called to serve as a missionary in the Fukuoka Japan mission. She leaves April 3rd--yes 2 short months away we are freaking out over here. I wish you could have seen her face as she read the call, and basically charged my dad. I wish you could have seen my dads face. I'm glad you didn't see my face because I was a hot mess before she even opened the call.

Ohhh I just wish you could have all been there it was an amazing night. Afterwards we practically sat around for the following 2 hours smiling at each other, and occasionally one of us would say JAPAN in disbelief.

We are feeling so blessed. Seeing where God has called each one of my family members has born witness to me that he knows us each individually. I'm so incredibly jealous that these two will be speaking Japanese to each other....seriously the coolest.


I love that we were able to quickly pull out some Japanese apparel for the pictures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment